MARCH 23RD LOBBY DAY
350PDX is joining the Oregon League of Conservation Voters (OLCV) and Oregon Conservation Network for a lobby day and rally at the Oregon State Capitol. This is a great opportunity to learn the ropes of the legislative process, hear about the politics, rally on the Capitol steps and then lobby your own legislators in support of bold climate action!
We encourage you to take advantage of the full day, which will run from 9 am to 4:30 pm. Activities start at 9:00 am with lobby training hosted by OLCV on the 2nd floor of the MICAH Building at 680 State Street (across from the First United Methodist Church) in Salem. If you sign up for the whole day, OLCV will even schedule meetings with your senator and representative and provide a box lunch!
Climate Lobby Day
When: March 23rd, 9am-4:30pm
RSVP to join the full day of events!
350PDX carpools are leaving from all over Portland to help you get to lobby day.
- NE – 350PDX office/Central Lutheran Church, NE 21st and Hancock; contact, Rand Schenck – 503-347-5525. Meet at 7:30am
- SE – Stumptown Coffee, 4525 SE Division; contact, Mark McLeod – 510-757-4954. Meet at 7:30am
- SW – Red Robin, Washington Square 2 Parking lot; contact, Emily Polanshek – 503-293-9092. Meet at 8:00am
- NW – Fred Meyer, Burnside and NW 21st; contact, Michael Mitton – 503-222-1975. Meet at 7:30am
- Hillsboro- 175 NE 7th Ave; contact, Debbie Garmin – 503-318-5227. Meet at 7:30am
If you can’t participate in the full day, it would still be great to have you there for the rally on the Capitol steps at 12pm (please arrive early) to demonstrate strong support for bold climate action.
RSVP here if you plan to attend the rally only. Carpools will be leaving from Portland around 10:30 — RSVP to connect with a carpool in your neighborhood.
Interested in joining the 350PDX State Legislation Team? Click here.