Sunday, November 10th, 2:30-7:30 PM
RSVP for location.
For info or to RSVP, contact Bonnie: (503) 705-1943, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please plan on participating through the entire session.
This free workshop is for people considering risking arrest, those who want to support others risking arrest, or for those who want a greater understanding of why civil disobedience is an effective tactic.
– Brief History of Civil Disobedience
– Personal Grounding
– Possible Legal Consequences
– Practical Preparation for Risking Arrest
– Know Your Rights – Action Roles and Tactics
– Action Practice and Planning