****We’re cancelling June’s Action Night to focus on the Sun June 11 kayak rally! See info here – bit.ly/june11paddle – hope you can make it there!****
Join us for our monthly 350PDX Action Night, a monthly in-person gathering at our offices where we’ll be leaning into all the stuff we can’t do on Zoom!
6:00PM – 8:00PM – Food, drink, team tabling, and action stations
6:45PM – 7:15PM – Main programming
- Action stations – for example: postcard writing, button making, group brainstorming, calling Portland City Councilors, getting trained up on how to write testimony, etc.
Team tabling – meet the staff and team leads – a great opportunity for newer folks to chat to us about our various teams and campaigns to start getting involved
- Food and drink potluck – we’ll be providing some food, and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Bring your own to share too!
- Pick up your Climate Justice Starter Kits (if you’ve become a monthly donor in April!)
- See the 350PDX office – a chance to see our new office, and pick up flyers, yard signs, posters, to put
- Kids area – we have a space designated for children to hang out, with games, snacks, and a volunteer to be there are play games and keep an eye on them.
This will be an indoor masks encouraged event. See full accessibility information here, and let us know any accessibility needs below: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Vz7S2mEocnuTMX0oB-sm99AZ8FzI0Btnj-jMOGf2iVI/edit#gid=0
Bring a friend, bring a partner! Kids welcome but the space is the Rebuilding Center teaching workshop, and so has tools and sharp objects around.
3625 N Mississippi Ave, Portland, 97227. We are located in the Rebuilding Center offices. This is the building next door to the main Rebuilding Center store, on the same block but just north on Mississippi Ave. We have a red door that says 350PDX, directly opposite Stormbreaker Brewing and Black Book Guitars. The office is ADA accessible and has an ADA bathroom. Look for a 350PDX sandwich board outside the door.
There is a #4 bus stop nearby. The Yellow Max Line (Overlook Park stop) is about a 15-minute walk away.
Email email@example.com with any questions.