Join us for our monthly 350PDX Action Night, a monthly in-person gathering at our offices where we’ll be leaning into all the stuff we can’t do on Zoom!
Weds Apr 19, 6:00PM – 8:00PM at our office in the Rebuilding Center
6:00PM – 8:00PM – Food, drink, team tabling, and action stations
6:45PM – 7:15PM – Wheatpasting training! Learn how to wheatpaste, give it a go yourself, and take posters and materials to post around town.
- Action stations – write postcards to the Dept. of Forestry, sign up to lobby, take a mini training, and more
- Team tabling – meet the staff and team leads – a great opportunity for newer folks to chat to us about our various teams and campaigns to start getting involved
- Food and drink potluck – we’ll be providing some food, and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Bring your own to share too!
- Pick up your Climate Justice Starter Kits (if you’ve become a monthly donor in April!)
- See the 350PDX office – a chance to see our new office, and pick up flyers, yard signs, posters, to put around your neighborhood
COVID stuff: this will be a masked indoor event, but with eating and drinking so masks will coming on and off. The room is large and has windows to the outdoors, but there may be lots of people fairly close to each other, so it us up to each of our own risk levels to come.
Bring a friend, bring a partner! Kids welcome but the space is the Rebuilding Center teaching workshop, and so has tools and sharp objects around.
3625 N Mississippi Ave, Portland, 97227. We are located in the Rebuilding Center offices. This is the building next door to the main Rebuilding Center store, on the same block but just north on Mississippi Ave. We have a red door that says 350PDX, directly opposite Stormbreaker Brewing and Black Book Guitars. This map link shows the location of the entrance. The office is ADA accessible and has an ADA bathroom. Look for a 350PDX sandwich board outside the door.
There is a #4 bus stop nearby. The Yellow Max Line (Overlook Park stop) is about a 15-minute walk away.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.