News & Updates
You may be wondering what to make of the Manchin-Schumer Climate Deal. Read our full update here, where we also announce that we’re ramping up our national-level climate justice organizing. To make this work possible, we’re hiring a National Fossil Fuels Organizer whose primary role will be working with the national People vs. Fossil Fuels coalition.
- Portland’s unfriendly treatment of Friends of Trees
- Portland Clean Energy Fund recommends $111M in grants
- KXL Official Termination “marks the end of one heck of a fight!”
- How a conservative US network undermined Indigenous energy rights in Canada
- Facing extreme heat and drought, young Californians cope to beat climate anxiety and doom
- Biggest Gasoline Pipeline in the U.S. Reports Spill, a Year After Notorious Cyberattack
- 29 oil companies produce 50% of U.S. emissions, report says
- Scientists urge global action after ‘historic’ US climate bill
- In exchange for climate legislation, Joe Manchin was promised a pipeline. Will he get it?
In love and gratitude,
Anissa, Brenna, Chris, Dineen, Emily, Indi, Julia – the 350PDX staff